MiNDFOOD INSEASON Magazine Renewal Subscription
Regular price $25.00
Renew now for a special price of $25 for 1 year (4 issues).
If you order a MiNDFOOD INSEASON magazine renewal subscription by 21st August, 2022, your renewal subscription will commence starting with the MiNDFOOD INSEASON Issue # (Spring 2022), on sale 29/08/2022. Any questions, please email email@example.com .
With a renewed interest in growing and cooking food at home, MiNDFOOD has launched a brand new cooking magazine, MiNDFOOD INSEASON.
“We’ve had the idea for INSEASON for years and now feels the perfect time to launch our seasonal guide to growing, harvesting, cooking, preserving and, most importantly, enjoying food from home,” says Editor Michelle McHugh.
Great reasons to subscribe to MiNDFOOD INSEASON:
• Save 37.5 per cent off the cover price
• Free delivery direct to your door
• The perfect gift that lasts all year
• You’ll never miss an issue
Limited time offer: Renewal subscription for 1 year (4 issues) - $25
By agreeing to purchase a subscription on the http://www.mindfood.com site you:
- Acknowledge that prices quoted are inclusive of delivery costs. You also understand that 'tip-ons' and gifts that may be available with non-subscriber copies may not be provided with subscriber copies, depending on McHugh Media’s discretion.
- Agree that any errors made in entering the contact information and order details on the subscription form are your responsibility and McHugh Media is not liable for any consequences of such errors or incorrect information, including but not limited to failure to send the magazines subscribed for to the correct address. If you change address or any other relevant details, you must notify McHugh Media.
- Acknowledge that delivery of your first magazine will take 6-8 weeks.
- Agree that McHugh Media and its employees and agents will not be liable to you or any other person for any loss, injury or damage arising from or as a consequence of any act or omission by McHugh Media or any person providing services through the MiNDFOOD site.
- May cancel a magazine subscription you have ordered through the MiNDFOOD site at any time during the subscription. Simply notify McHugh Media by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your name, order number and reason for the refund and the name of the magazine, and the request will be actioned within 5 working days. You will receive a refund of the proportion of the cost of subscription relating to those magazines not sent to you prior to the date that your request is actioned. Your refund will be paid to the credit card used to purchase the original order. If the card is no longer valid (eg, it has expired) a cheque payment will be issued. The cheque will be sent to the address nominated by you. Cheques may take up to 4 weeks.
- In no circumstances will you receive a refund for magazine issues received by you. If you have any queries regarding delivery of magazines ordered by you, you should contact email@example.com.
- Agree that all offers made, contracts concluded and services provided through the MiNDFOOD site shall be deemed to be made and provided in Australia notwithstanding the location of you or the publisher of any magazine, shall be governed exclusively by Australian law, and the Courts of Australia shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any such matters involving or alleged to involve McHugh Media.
- Consent to (a) the receipt of emails from McHugh Media containing information and offers about its products and services in which you may have an interest
- Acknowledge that these Standard Subscription T&Cs may be modified from time to time, and agree that you are responsible for regularly reviewing these Standard Subscription T&Cs, and you agree to any such modification.
- Agree that, to the extent permitted by law, McHugh Media and/or its suppliers exclude all liability for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever including without limitation, damages for loss of life, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the MiNDFOOD site, the delay or inability to use the MiNDFOOD site, the provision of or failure to provide goods or services, or any information, software, products or services obtained through the MiNDFOOD site.